Friday 13 August 2010

Every Little Thing's Gonna Be Alright

Another of my favourite band of yesteryears. This live version (at Willow Creek) of Every Little Thing still bring me goosebumps.

Then band had disbanded but the effect of what they've done lives on in many thousands of lives they've touched. Thanks for those delirious times in the UK and lifetime of inspirations. Only God knows the extent of your inspiration on my life. Your songs shine like candles in my darkest nights.



Everything must change
There's a mirror showing me the ugly truth
These bones they ache with holy fire
But I've got nothing to give
Just a life to live
If your world is without colour
I will carry you
If you'll carry me

Everything little thing's gonna be alright
Every little thing.....

-Delirious' Every Little Thing

No comments: